Tuesday, June 9, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL - I'M OLD!


First, this past weekend son #2 graduated woo hoo!! Three down, one to go!! (I thought about my parents and all of my brothers and sisters and me.. When they had 3 down they had 4 more to go! Scary! Lol!) Son #2 opted for a chartered boat for himself and a few friends once we get moved north rather than a graduation party. I was all for that! Holy smokes! He has no idea how much easier and less stressful he has made my life! =)

Okay, so I'm old. I received my Medicare card in the mail last week and tonight whilst playing Scrabble online my opponent who introduced himself as Marco, started out by asking my name - not something I give out in chat windows of any online site. - Then he wanted to know my age, etc., etc. Then he asked me if I liked playing "dirty" games online. Click. I closed the game window.

Dirty games online? What the heck is that??? It's official... I'm old. - And FYI, I'm okay with that.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that sounds icky! I wouldn't call that old, I'd call it sensible.

 
WELCOME TO GROOVY GRAM'S!. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino